This week has really got me in the mood for Christmas with all the snow, festive adverts, shopping and decorations in the streets!! To get you guys into the festive spirits here are some nice winter snaps! Only 21 days to go until the magical day......
Rochester Castle Garden's
On a more playful note, best and I have been up to some wonderful festivities with the Honeypot Family...
Honeypot Family ♥
When the snow started falling we turned into a bunch of adult children! The first thing we thought of was to built a......... FRIDGE FACE!! I am assuming you are wondering what a fridge face is.....? ☺ Well it is a snow ball with a face cut into it so beer can be kept ice cold.......
Ohhhh how wonderful it's been dancing in snow!! I never want this Narnia to end.... ♥
And on that dark.... dark..... night, There was a dark.... dark..... town,
And in the dark.... dark..... town, There was a dark.... dark..... street,
And in the dark.... dark..... street There was a dark.... dark..... house, And in the dark.... dark..... house,
There were some dark.... dark..... stairs,
GOOD MORNING BLOG! I have been up since 5.30 this morning.... Yes you read right 5.30AM! I know right? On a Sunday, with a red wine head, very depressing! I HATE BOYFRIEND'S LOVE TO FISH! Although, because of this obsession of his, I have had a chance to play with my own and look at last nights photos.
Do you know what I discovered at this ungodly hour? That I have an odd love for autumn and the colours we are blessed with by the trees!
Last night boyfriend and I decided that Don Vincenzo's, an Italian restaurant in Rochester, was the place to be. As we wondered into town we realised how quickly the seasons has turned and started dancing thought the leaves.
Night Life Autumn Boogie
After our boogie down the road we finally arrived at a very hot and VERY BUSY restaurant. No sooner had we opened the door, in what can only be described as an urgent hurry, we were ushered to our table.
It was a tiny table for two, cramped close to a wall, with just about enough room for 2 glasses of wine, 2 glasses of water and a plate...... so instead the waitresses just had to squeeze on a basket of bread, a small dish of olive oil (We assumed this was to dip the bread in?) and 2 bread plates, AS YOU DO... We could only imagine how on gods earth we would fit our meals on the table. Despite this small space, we made the most of the fact that we were sitting in one of the best Italian restaurants in Medway.
After a bottle of Shiraz, The House Red that evening and some of the best food I have ever eaten in my life, the world seemed like a better place. We paid the bill and floated out the door to start our journey home.
Whilst drifting down Rochester High Street, talking to boyfriend, I turned to look him loving in the eye and give him a massive kiss to thank him for a wonderful evening when.......... I ALMOST SNOG A STRANGER. Boyfriend seemed to think, that when one realises they need to get money from the cash point, it is quite amusing and some what genius to leave your honey chatting lovingly, to a random man who seemed to be quite enjoying her praise!! Now, had I not had half a bottle of wine to reduce the distress of this situation things would have been very different but as it goes, I was rather amused and impressed by the cheap prank. Apparently, it seems I will do anything with half a bottle of Shiraz.
Firstly I would like to say a VERY BIG happy 70th birthday to the legend that is John Lennon.... A grand shame. Google has dedicated such a lovely video to be enjoyed by all. ♥ John Lennon Google Doodle!
On other news this week, I decided to make one of the biggest dedications of my life.... Can you guess?
A GYM MEMBERSHIP!
That's right.... A 12 month contract, another direct debit.... =S I take it this is how it feels to grow up! I had to way up the pro's and con's of this decisions and the main one's I came up with were the obvious:
Pro - Loss Weight
Con - Can eat more with out feeling guilty
Pro - SAUNA
Con - Taking out a Direct Debit that has a LARGE risk ending up being paid for, with no results as I will be eating, sitting on my arse and feeling guilty whilst watching TV..... I already pay for all that.... Damn.
BUT SAUNA?!! Decision made!! Well worth getting that whenever I like! Little did I know what else I was going to be getting for my money!
It was a Thursday... about 7.30pm. Gym memberships for both myself and Best and we made our way to our gym. A hard work out had just been completed by all with a sweaty result and the sauna was calling our names..... We were sweating in there talking about Ex (Best's old flame, we can't seem to put him out at the minute. Also Ex is Boyfriend's brother =S) and Boyfriend WHEN.... A hunky man walked around the corner...
As I am sure you already know our new topic, you can imagine the things being said, the next thing I am about to tell you probably won't shock you, or will it?
HE GOT NAKED!!
We had the luxury of being able to watch some GORGEOUS HUNK that looked as if they just walked out of a Armani photo-shoot shower IN THE BUFF! YUM...
Armani Photo-shoot Photo
To think Best had nearly missed out on this experience as she didn't fancy the gym.... mind you it only took one mention of a McDonald's to convince her otherwise ha ha.
So to conclude!
Gym membership = £491.00 a year
Time with Best = 1 McDonald's
Sauna = 1 Gym Membership
Seeing a hot naked man shower whilst in the sauna = PRICELESS :)
I knew there I was reason I joined the gym. I also have to keep reminding myself that it is an investment of my health.....and my sex and the city life style ♥
Hello... Welcome to my first ever blog post.. just to start a few things about what I like in life...
- Love ♥
- Music ♪♫
- Happiness ☺
- Friendship ☻☺
- Photography ***
- Laughter XD
The Red Lady
I have wonderful people in my life that I care about that I am sure you will get to know over time:
- Mother, she is one of the most important people in my life and has taught me most of what I know. For years I hoped I wouldn't turn into her but now I realise after flying the nest from Somerset to Kent, they're worse people out there that I could be.
- Father, he is the smartest and sweetest man I know. I am so proud to have such an amazing father that has always helped to protected me and steer me in the right direction to make sure I live the life I deserve. My father also helped to purchase my first professional camera as he knew it was important for my passion to have the real deal.
- Boyfriend, he is the love of my life. We first got together 8th November 2006 and the journey we have had together hasn't been easy. At the end of 2008 he got diagnosed with Neurofibromatosis Type 2, this is were non-malignant tumours grow on the nerve endings of his brain. Boyfriend had to have two large head operations to remove two of five tumours he has. Despite all that he is back at work full time, has a new car, I have moved in with him and we are as happy as ever ♥.
- Best, she has been my rock since I started my new life here in Kent. Best has introduced me to so many places and people here to keep me going and I have been grateful everyday for her friendship. I don't think I have ever loved a friend the way I love her.
- Group, there are many people in our group who make me smile everyday. Due to this I shalln't name them all but I am sure you will get to know them as time goes on ☺
- Brother, he is the coolest of the gang. We have a 16 year age gap between us but despite that we are great friends. Brother has always told me the truth, even if Mother and Father didn't want to. I am so glad of this as it has always helped me make the right decision. Brother has also been a big influence in my life, I love his artiness and have never disliked any drawings by him! My favourite was a birthday card he drew for our Nanna's birthday, him with a bunch of flowers and me as a tiny, skipping down the road behind him with pigtails . Go see his blog. (People I find Interesting >>>>>)
Sister-In-Law, a new member of our family. Also one of the most creative people I know. An amazing animator and artist. I love the clothes she makes and wears, the way she views the world and everything that makes her who she is. Go see her blog. (People I Find Interesting >>>>>)